You are here
Spring 2014 Midnight Breakfast will be on Monday, May 5!!!
Come take a break from the stresses of finals week and refuel with a FREE breakfast in the UMC!
Breakfast is served at 11:59pm every semester on the Monday of finals week in the Alferd Packer Restaurant & Grill, 1st floor UMC.
This semester’s delicious breakfast menu includes French toast sticks, bacon, breakfast potatoes, eggs, fresh fruit and more! There will also be vegetarian and vegan options.
Starting at 9:30pm, there will be a variety of activities throughout the UMC to help students relax, take a break, or reenergize during hectic finals week. Come earlier and use the UMC’s quiet study spaces on the 5th floor and in conference rooms throughout the building.
After the Midnight Breakfast festivities, the UMC 1st floor remains open for study 24 hours.
CU NightRide will be running until 2:00am throughout finals week, including for Midnight Breakfast!
For updates on Midnight Breakfast and other exciting events throughout the semester, be sure to like the Student Involvement Office Facebook page, here!
EVERYTHING is FREE for CU students! All CU students are welcome!
Spring 2014 Midnight Breakfast Activities
Starting at 9:30pm:
- UMC 235 will open as a quiet study lounge
- Community Health will be offering chair massages and aroma therapy beneath the stairwell on the UMC's first floor
Starting at 10:00pm
- Cotton candy and popcorn will be served in the Atrium on the first floor of the UMC
- A photobooth will be in the Atrium
- Animal cracker decorating on the north dining area stage
- The Connection will offer free bowling and billiards
- Carnival games in the west side of the Glenn Miller Ballroom for a chance to win prizes
- Free hot tea provided by Celestial Seasonings will be available on the 2nd floor landing in the UMC, outside the quite study lounge in room 235