You are here
Fall 2013 Midnight Breakfast will be on Monday, December 16!
Come take a break from the stresses of finals week and refuel with a FREE breakfast in the UMC!
Breakfast is served at 11:59pm every semester on the Monday of finals week in the Alferd Packer Restaurant & Grill, 1st floor UMC.
This semester’s delicious breakfast menu includes French toast sticks, bacon, breakfast potatoes, eggs, fresh fruit and more! There will also be vegetarian and vegan options.
Starting at 9:30pm, there will be a variety of activities throughout the UMC to help students relax, take a break, or reenergize during hectic finals week. Come earlier and use the UMC’s quiet study spaces on the 5th floor and in conference rooms throughout the building.
After the Midnight Breakfast festivities, the UMC 1st floor remains open for study 24 hours.
CU NightRide will be running until 2:00am throughout finals week, including for Midnight Breakfast!
For updates on Midnight Breakfast and other exciting events throughout the semester, be sure to like the Student Involvement Office Facebook page, here!
EVERYTHING is FREE for CU students! All CU students are welcome!
Fall 2013 Midnight Breakfast Activities
Starting at 9:30pm
- UMC 235 will be open as a quiet study lounge.
- Free tutors will be available in UMC 235. Currently, we will be available to offer assistance for following subjects: lower division engineering, economics, general psychology, cognitive psychology, and social psychology.
Starting at 10:00pm
- A snack will be served on the UMC 2nd floor landing
- Queen of Hearts Lawn Party; come play giant checkers, cornhole, ladder golf, and other fun games
- Decorating tea cups and cookies on the UMC north dining area stage
- Tea shop in Atrium; come grab a cup of hot tea from Student Involvement staff
- Massages and aromatherapy provided by Community Help
- Free bowling and billiards in the Connection