UMC Spring Welcome Back Contest!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS:
Winners will be contacted by email by their respective vendor with instructions on how to receive their prize.
Panda Express - Justin Hill
Cold Stone Creamery - Emma Gardner
Subway - Mark Collins
Domino's - Kasandra Gillespie
Jamba Juice - Evan Kalina
Celestial Seasoning - Emily Rives
The Tabor - Jan Kaufman
Al's Lodge - Nikita Voskoboynik
Al's Greens - Alana McDowell
Slumgullion Pass Grill - Maria Wallisch
El Canibal - Sarah Navidi
Baby Doe's (Coffee) - Samantha Valenteen
Baby Doe's (Treats) - Karen Hawley
The Connection - Evan Blackstock
Panda Express - 2-item combos (excludes shrimp item) FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Cold Stone Creamery - 8oz ice cream or frozen yogurt with one mix-in FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Subway - 6 inch subs FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Domino's - Medium 1-topping pizzas FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Jamba Juice - Small smoothies FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Celestial Seasoning - Drinks or boxed teas FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
The Tabor - Tabor Meals FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Al's Lodge - Full Paninis FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Al's Greens - Soup or chili FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Slumgullion Pass Grill - Burgers (meat or veggie) FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
El Canibal - Burritos FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Baby Doe's - Any size coffees FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Baby Doe's - Any baked goods FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
The Connection - 2 games bowling with shoes or 2 hours of billiards FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS:
- No purchase needed to enter.
- You can enter as many times as you wish! Only one prize per winner. Entry slips are located by the entry boxes outside the food vendor areas.
- To claim a prize, you must be a CU student, faculty, staff, or alumni. Use your CU email address that ends with colorado.edu. (UMC regular staff are not eligible to win; UMC student staff are elibible to win.)
- Prizes are provided one time per week to the winner during the school semester.
- Winners of the drawings receive the free item according to the provider's policy. Some prizes may be in the form of a giftcard equal in value to the free item once per week for the semester. Some prizes may be in the form of a weekly punch card where the item can be received free once per week. If you do not claim your free item during a week, you lose it for that time. Prizes do not accumulate when unclaimed.
- Please ask vendors for details or if you have questions.